Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Allah ;')

Allah....
You know me better than I know myself.
You are closer to me than any one else.
You know every breath I breathe and every sneeze I sneeze
You know my entire rizq and my life and my death
There is nothing hidden nothing secret from you
But ya Rab, I just want to enter those gates
so everything can be worth it, just need to get Home back to You.
Sometimes I just want to leave every single rope I’m connected to
I want to sometimes just leave and go far away
in an empty place, barren, where I can just breathe
Where I can sit and stare at the stars,
Silence, away from every worry and task
Just to reflect on every blessings, on my journey, on You
But we weren’t made to have fun, we weren’t made to sit
If I searched for rest here, it would be fruitless
Rest and peace, and happiness and eternity belongs with You
So ya Rab, we are all just toiling and it makes me think…


“Imam Ahmad was asked, “When is there rest?” He answered, “When you put your foot in Paradise you will find rest.”
Ya Rab, just let me enter those gates
inshaa’Allah & Ameen.

♥PrincessSolehah

No comments: